Electra Designs Corsetry Standard Size Chart
Electra Designs Standard Corset Size Specifications
- Designed to best fit cup size B-C
- Include a 2” gap between the laces
- Include 1.5” bust compression
- Include 2.5” waist reduction (tight-lacing sizes include 4.5” reduction)
- Are best suited for people with a “waist to underbust” measurement 4-5”
How To Select Your Size
To select your size, compare your natural, uncompressed body measurements with the size chart, then select the size that is the closest match.
Choose from standard sizes for moderate waist reduction, or select standard tight-lacing sizes for more dramatic waist reduction (an extra 2" off the waist). Standard tight-lacing sizes are available at no additional charge!
- Bust: around fullest part, while wearing supportive, unpadded bra (for overbust corsets only)
- Underbust: around where your underwire rests
- Waist: natural, uncompressed waist
- High Hip: measured 3” below waist
- Low Hip: measured 7” below waist (for long hip corsets only)
- Please refer to my measurements page page for more comprehensive instructions.
Standard Size Chart Inches
Standard Tight-lacing Chart Inches
Standard Size Chart Centimeters
Standard Tight-lacing Chart Centimeters
If your proportions differ greatly from those on the size charts, a fully custom corset may be more appropriate for you. Please, select your size carefully. All corsets are made to order. There are no refunds, returns or exchanges. The size charts are for standard sized corsets only. If you would like assistance selecting your corset size, please email Alexis with your measurements. Be sure to mention what corset style you wish to order.